Ok folks, time to send some thoughts/messages to Trek about this bike, specifically what they need to fix/change about it! Actually some of this could apply to the whole Allant lineup.
- Trek needs a more a la carte options list approach to their lineup. For instance, the +7 needs a couple of stem options, controller options, and tire options.
- The 625 battery should be an option too!
- I wanted to buy an Allant+7 in a Stagger frame for my wife. Not available yet the other Allant do offer it. Why? They have exactly the same frame as the +8.
- In a related matter, my only other option is the +7 low cut frame which DOES NOT OFFER THE RANGE BOOST YET COSTS EXACTLY THE SAME! This is just bs IMHO.
- One color? I like the Nautical Navy but really?
- +7 needs a more complete light system with brake light/blinking/ bright-dim capabilities.
- C’mon Trek, this is a $3600 bike! Don’t force me to buy a bike I’m immediately going to have to replace parts like the seat post on. Offer options (Or at least option packages like cars do, like a ‘+7 Limited’!) and make more money on the front end.