MaxFoot MF19 750W 48V Bafang Motor, 25A Controller, SW LCD King Meter

krembo8

Hello,
I recently purchased MaxFoot MF19 with 750W 48V Bafang Motor, 25A Controller, SW LCD King Meter. I would like to remove the speed limit completely, anyone know how to?
Thank you

GoVegan

Is the controller mounted outside the bike? if so you can put a different controller, also you can change the size of your wheel on your bike's settings.
see: https://electricbike.com/forum/foru...question/19367-bafang-speed-limit-work-around

This company sells tuning kits to remove speed limiter on ebikes.

Timpo

Is the controller mounted outside the bike? if so you can put a different controller, also you can change the size of your wheel on your bike's settings.
see: https://electricbike.com/forum/foru...question/19367-bafang-speed-limit-work-around

This company sells tuning kits to remove speed limiter on ebikes.
Those are for mid drive, the MF19 has hub drive.

Mid drives are different. You can un-restric it and get more speed, depending on the gear ratio.

Hub drive on the other hand, if it exceeds the structural rpm limit, it won't go any faster.

Timpo

I changed the wheel size to 16”.
controller is inside.
Controller has nothing to do with, if you have an option to change the top speed, it will be the display.

Juiced, Amego, Volt, Rad.. they all have an ability to change the top speed from the display.

Timpo

After changing From the LCD display top speed is 25MPH/40 KPH
anyone knows how to unlock this limit?
I am not familiar with your particular LCD you have, but for some reason I know some display will only let you go up to 40km/h.

For example, Rad Power and Pedego are both set at 32km/h or 20mph from the factory, however you can only set it up to 40km/h or 25mph.

Timpo

I’m trying to unlock it But don’t know how. Would be nice to get to 30/40 MPH
Close to 30mph, maybe, but I don't think you won't go much faster than that.

You'll be reaching the structural limitation of motor.. unless you get a 52V battery like Juiced Scrambler to push that extra 2 or 3mph, I don't think your motor is much capable than that... combined with smaller diameter of tires (despite being fat tires), I don't know how far you can push.

The other option would be to upgrade it to GMAC (or MAC) with 52V in the future. The 8T version might work well.