Motor dies after 28 seconds.

ndbu2

Region
USA
Hi, Guys,

the bike stop after 20 seconds must be speed sensor installation issue, please make a video and send to info@eunorau-ebike.com, we will help you confirm that and give you a correct solution.
Thank you!
I just sent the video. Also, I've been in a remodel and I have misplaced the keys to the battery compartment. How do I get another set of keys or is there another workaround for that?>

Thank you!
I just sent the video. Also, I've been in a remodel and I have misplaced the keys to the battery compartment. How do I get another set of keys or is there another workaround for that?>
email to us the key number, we can offer the spare key too

John from Connecticut

LBS = local bike shop

It’d be great if it were a controller. This bike has been a problem since day one. I have less than 5 miles on it and a little over $1000.00 in assembly and repair costs.
what’s the LBS?
Thanks for your reply!
Hold the phone !!! You wrote " I have less than 5 miles on it and a little over $1000.00 in assembly and repair costs. " Did you say $1000.00 ??

As in, one thousand dollars ??

rich c

Good to know but I thought we were talking about a 1000 watt Bafang
Starting at post #4, Brose, Bosch, Yamaha, & Shimano started getting mentioned. Then again in #5 and #11. I didn't say the OP's problem would be solved with a Bosch code, I merely stated what a Bosch would do.