My Espin Sport

cldlhd

on a side note I don't know if I should be extra proud or a little concerned because when I told my son I was thinking about getting him a sport for Christmas he said " Don't you think that's a little expensive for a Christmas present?"

BigNerd

I should put this sticker on my Espin:

1606180560766.png

Taylor57

I added a new alarm to Sport. It was mentioned by someone on EBR. Under 20 bucks and does not look too tacky even though there are zip ties involved. Here's my theory. Fully locking Sport everywhere is a PITA, but just a quick lock with Kryptonite and my new alarm may deter AGB a tad. (Angle Grinder Boy)

Urvaksh

has anyone tried swapping out the standard LCD display with the color LCD that comes with the Nesta and Nero? is the color LCD even compatible with the Sport.

Urvaksh

here’s the response from Espin on the Kenda tire replacement issue.

“The Kenda Komfort tires we normally use are in heavy demand; we've been unable to procure enough of these tires to outfit all our bikes - the manufacturer is backed up all the way through late 2021. So, we chose tires of similar quality for the interim. You may be able to get Kenda Komfort tires on Amazon or through bike shops, if they still have them in stock; just make sure to match the tire dimensions precisely.“

civiletti

I added a new alarm to Sport. It was mentioned by someone on EBR. Under 20 bucks and does not look too tacky even though there are zip ties involved. Here's my theory. Fully locking Sport everywhere is a PITA, but just a quick lock with Kryptonite and my new alarm may deter AGB a tad. (Angle Grinder Boy)

What alarm is it?

Taylor57

What alarm is it?
This one. I really like it. If I stop at the club to hit golf balls, I can just click it on not have to use all my locks. If someone touches in or brushes against it, it lets out a loud chirp. If someone try's to move the bike it gets really loud. Definitely worth 15 bucks delivered. Took me 5 minutes to install...