Update: Took it to the Gym and it works really well. Sometimes... Other times it seems like it's not helping much at all even in +5 mode. I think it's requiring too much torque from the rider before it kicks in, or possibly I'm just expecting too much. If I put it into Turbo Mode it's great.Thanks. I just got it home and I'm ready to take it out. Fingers crossed...
I have a couple of Questions if you wouldn't mind. It's such a relief to know someone who actually has one of these! There is no manual for these anywhere... :
• Do you have to have it in Turbo mode to get to 28 mph? Motor seems to turn off much sooner without that Mode. Same goes for the Throttle. Cuts off at 20 unless in Turbo Mode...
• Is there any problem with just leaving it in Turbo Mode all the time?
• Is there a way to see the level of charge remaining on the 36V Battery on the LCD display?
• How does one "lock" the motor wirelessly (so the little Lock icon appears on the LCD display)?
• Is there a User Manual for this thing somewhere? It came with absolutely no documentation at all.