My Kona Dew-e DL 2022

EmilyRides

@Bikeknit , Yes, nearly all bikes can take clipless pedals, and since I've been using them for years on all my bikes, I have a very hard time riding without them, to be honest. That was the hardest part of my test ride today, getting started without one foot attached! I will definitely take price into consideration; it is already pricey enough! I didn't ask today, since I don't even know that they have pricing yet, but if it's up another $300 for the 2023 and she can get a 2022, I would probably go with that the 2022. My panniers are red, so they would definitely look better with blue, but it's not a deal breaker.

EmilyRides

@Bikeknit , Well, it looks like I'll be joining the "metallic mauve" club! The LBS manager just called and said that her rep can get me a 2022 within a month. My hubby said "take it!" So, even though the blue was tugging at my heartstrings, it might cost $300 more and mean waiting until next spring. So, I am going for it. My red panniers are going to clash, and I'll just have to deal with it. But I am excited!

Bikeknit

Region
USA
City
Kansas City
Before I replaced my back bag! And after...😀
20220214_135045.jpg
IMG20220606083600.jpg

EmilyRides

Nice! I think I'll just deal with non-matching panniers, because they are really nice Arkel ones, still in fabulous shape. Who is going to judge me, anyway? 😅 I actually think your first set look nice with the "mauve" too, which to me is definitely more brown, after seeing it in person.