Ncm Moscow plus throttle

Hi, has anyone been able to add a throttle to the Moscow plus please, when I watched the review it had a throttle on it but when mine arrived it had no throttle and I was gutted when I found out the uk versions do not have a throttle for some reason :(

thank you

FullyCharged

I wonder if you could just swap displays for a 5 wire version that has a throttle connector and buy a throttle?

Timpo

Hi, has anyone been able to add a throttle to the Moscow plus please, when I watched the review it had a throttle on it but when mine arrived it had no throttle and I was gutted when I found out the uk versions do not have a throttle for some reason :(

thank you
The Amego Elevate comes with a throttle.

They do sell throttle as well, $39 Canadian.

I would ask them if they're willing to ship it to UK, also ask about wiring as well.

Timpo

thank you, i came across this in australia and think it would work also, i am waiting on a reply regarding shipping
Didn't you just need a throttle and wiring though? That looks like it comes with the display as well, unless you need to replace the whole thing?

Timpo

Also it says 25km/h? The Daskit display for Amego can be adjusted up to 40km/h, and for Magnum, I believe 28mph (45km/h).
The Magnum Peak, Amego Elevate and MCN Moscow are the same thing.

FullyCharged

5 wire display is needed.
Moscow plus has front and back brake cut offs.
@Widget2k13 that Display/throttle combo in the link should work. Im curious to know what top speed your going to get out of that 350W motor compared to a 500W.
80B74E66-060F-44CC-BA52-D0F5699D7CDD.jpeg

Hopefully it will work fingers crossed , the motors in the uk are 250w , if I manage to get it I will certainly post the results here for you , the bike certainly is fast off the mark as it is for only 250w though

FullyCharged

Don’t know why I thought it was a 350W. I should know this, I made a thread on the specs for North American and Euro versions. Anyways, good luck and hopefully they will ship it to you.

Timpo

Hopefully it will work fingers crossed , the motors in the uk are 250w , if I manage to get it I will certainly post the results here for you , the bike certainly is fast off the mark as it is for only 250w though
I don't think the motor is what's limiting the power, it is the controller, and some cases, display.

For example, Juiced had a different display to restrict the electric current. They did not change the controller or motor.

If I'm not wrong, Rad Power EU version has different display, but I don't think they changed the controller or motor.

Anyways, I was suggesting that it might be a good opportunity to upgrade (assuming the controller & motor are the same as US version).

The link I posted to the off road controller states that it will unlock the speed up to 45km/h instead of the standard 25km/h so I’m hoping motors are capable of more power than 25km/h

Papparay

thank you
I've have the same problem. Got my Moscow plus a few days ago and was also gutted to find I'd doesn't have a throttle. I've also been trying to procure a back rack to no avail..
If you manage to locate a throttle and probably a control unit, will you let me know. There is nowhere to connect it on the control unit that came with my bike, so it looks like a new unit is required.
Regards
Ray

Papparay

@Widget2k13 that Display/throttle combo in the link should work. Im curious to know what top speed your going to get out of that 350W motor compared to a 500W.View attachment 51999
Any idea where I can purchase this equipment?
Regards
@Widget2k13 that Display/throttle combo in the link should work. Im curious to know what top speed your going to get out of that 350W motor compared to a 500W.View attachment 51999
Any idea where I can source this equipment?