Need advise asap

bobbie

Need some information if anyone can help. looking at the 2015 izip dash and also rode the 2015 evo cross. i liked both but my LBS has the dash at $2149 which looks like a good deal to me. but crazy lenny's has a killer deal on the 2014 neo jet. has anyone tested the jet and cross?? and does the frame feel the same. i'm 5'4 and my spouse is 5'7. we are looking at picking up two. thanks for any help.

Kaldeem

Crazy lenny has a good reputation, but I'd will always say buy local if you can. Maintenance and repairs/servicing will be much easier. Sorry, I can't speak on the jet or cross, haven't ridden those.

Ravi Kempaiah

Need some information if anyone can help. looking at the 2015 izip dash and also rode the 2015 evo cross. i liked both but my LBS has the dash at $2149 which looks like a good deal to me. but crazy lenny's has a killer deal on the 2014 neo jet. has anyone tested the jet and cross?? and does the frame feel the same. i'm 5'4 and my spouse is 5'7. we are looking at picking up two. thanks for any help.

I take liberty of answering your question as I am connected to Crazy lenny's.
Yes, I have ridden both the Cross and the Jet.
There is no difference in geometry except the low top bar on the Jet. This is done to accommodate female and older folks, making it easier for them get on/off the bike.
NEO jet would be good choice for your spouse while you might want to take a look at EVO line as the tapered top bar is specifically designed to lower the stack height.

@Kaldeem
I hope you bought the BBS-HD from your local dealer and not the Luna cycles. Also, remember it's their first iteration of BBS-HD.

Ravi Kempaiah

@Ravi Kempaiah So not to beat a dead horse...but if we both enjoy the ride of the 2015 evo cross, we would like the 2014 neo jet??

Absolutely!
There is not much difference in ride quality. EVO has external charging ports, different frame design and quick release wheels but both bikes have the same Dapu 350W motor.
A friend of mine, @eDean rides a NEO Jet and has documented his extensive experience here: http://electricbikereview.com/commu...s-bosch-second-generation-drive-systems.1722/
You won't find a more detailed ride report of a NEO Jet Ebike.

Last edited:

Kaldeem

I take liberty of answering your question as I am connected to Crazy lenny's.
Yes, I have ridden both the Cross and the Jet.
There is no difference in geometry except the low top bar on the Jet. This is done to accommodate female and older folks, making it easier for them get on/off the bike.
NEO jet would be good choice for your spouse while you might want to take a look at EVO line as the tapered top bar is specifically designed to lower the stack height.

@Kaldeem
I hope you bought the BBS-HD from your local dealer and not the Luna cycles. Also, remember it's their first iteration of BBS-HD.
Nope, my locals only deal in their vendors they won't touch kits.