I've been researching ebikes for the past month and I am ready to bite the bullet and buy one. I'm looking to satisfy a few requirements:
- Pull my newborn in a kid trailer
- Be able to cover ~20 miles a day once my commute starts back up
- Decent for getting around Northern Virginia / Washington DC inclines, I would say moderate sized hills.
- Can also go for longer rides when I get a chance to go out by myself.
- The bike will be stored in my crawl space so charging could be a challenge
- MOD Black
- Specialized Vado SL 4.0 EQ ( I get mixed messages on if the battery removed easily or not)
- Delta X
- Juggernaut Ultra 1000
- Gazelle Medeo T10+