New ebiker. About to buy. But nothing available

GenXrider

Doesn’t the current version of ride1up 700 give you control and allow you to edit/change the speed/power for each PAS?
Yes, I mentioned that in 2 of my last 3 posts in this thread. And that's been a feature going back over a year, prior to the power based assist change. It's actually the feature that first got me looking more closely at Ride1Up in 2020 before buying my bike in early March 2021.

I've seen multiple references to women with 700 series bikes on the Facebook Ride1Up owners group.

Edit: configure power for each PAS, not speed.

Last edited:

GenXrider

Doesn’t the current version of ride1up 700 give you control and allow you to edit/change the speed/power for each PAS?
I missed this in my last response. It's power based now, NOT speed. Speed is affected because of a change in power, but the settings are based on power. So, if I set mine to 5%, it will output a little over 30 watts, and it doesn't matter if I'm going up a hill at 5 mph or down a hill at 25 mph, it's still going to be a little over 30 watts because the setting is based on power, not speed. The bike will cut back power if you hit 28 mph due to class 3 regs.

AHicks

Region
USA
City
Snow Bird - Summer S.E. Michigan, Winter Gulf Coast North Central Fl.
Feeling left out here. Am I the only one that missed what Mjsusa purchased?

Taylor57

I have 2 Espin Sports and both are awesome. For the money, I think they are one of the best values in entry level ebikes. In fact, I like mine so much, I'm taking it on vacation in a couple of days as opposed to my 4k Frey CC!!

AHicks

Region
USA
City
Snow Bird - Summer S.E. Michigan, Winter Gulf Coast North Central Fl.
All the different folks that stopped in give this guy a hand, responding to his request for help, and he can't even let everyone know what he bought.

How rude....

You're welcome!

Taylor57

All the different folks that stopped in give this guy a hand, responding to his request for help, and he can't even let everyone know what he bought.

How rude....

You're welcome!
Yeah, I just noticed that, weird. Ask a million questions and then vanish. Maybe passed away?