New Face Book Surface 604 Owners Group

Mark Baugh

Hello folks I have created a new face book owners group for Surface 604 to provide Surface owners with a handy place to share
feedback, after-market parts, issues, tips and more with fellow riders. I just assembled my new Rook which didn't come with instructions
:) and the assembly videos online could use some updating, they don't quite cover the process .. Hope to see some of y'all over there..

Attachments

Well, I am sure I will join you over there. I shut down my FB account long ago because they were too obtrusive, so maybe I will create a new Gmail or Yahoo email and open another FB account. It would be good to share experiences with fellow owners especially since documentation seems lacking. Is there some title or group name I should look for? I forget how FB works.

This is my second post here. I just ordered my Colt today. Surface says it will ship in April, I hope this Wuhan virus craziness doesn't slow delivery down much. I am in Maryland, if that matters to anyone.

Mark Baugh

Well, I am sure I will join you over there. I shut down my FB account long ago because they were too obtrusive, so maybe I will create a new Gmail or Yahoo email and open another FB account. It would be good to share experiences with fellow owners especially since documentation seems lacking. Is there some title or group name I should look for? I forget how FB works.

This is my second post here. I just ordered my Colt today. Surface says it will ship in April, I hope this Wuhan virus craziness doesn't slow delivery down much. I am in Maryland, if that matters to anyone.
Just search for Surface604 owners group

Attachments

mikew005

The throttle on my 604 quit working. Received a new one and it also does not work. Looking for a tech familiar.