Latitude

How do you find the elastomers? That is, are their weight guidelines close to right on?
I have the softest elastomer in my 30 degree ShockStop. For my weight, the recommendation was for the next firmer elastomer, and most people seem to find the recommendations pretty accurate. I find with the softest one, I don’t feel I am bottoming out... maybe because my position is fairly upright.

TimJohn

I have a Kinekt for sale if anyone here is looking for one. Its the 2.1 version with 350 mm tube length. My brother bought a used TERN e-bike and the Kinekt made it too tall for him. So its a medium spring (150-200lbs rider with a couple of extra springs I guess to adjust the tension for heavier riders). I wasn't even installed on the bike when he bought it. Almost brand new.

FlatSix911

I have a Kinekt for sale if anyone here is looking for one. Its the 2.1 version with 350 mm tube length. My brother bought a used TERN e-bike and the Kinekt made it too tall for him.
So its a medium spring (150-200lbs rider with a couple of extra springs I guess to adjust the tension for heavier riders). I wasn't even installed on the bike when he bought it. Almost brand new.
I may be interested... what is the seat post diameter?

antboy

How do you find the elastomers? That is, are their weight guidelines close to right on?
I'd say they're accurate, but I'm an edge case. :)

I'm actually using a slightly softer elastomer setup right now, based on their guidance, but that's because my current handlebars are right on the edge of too much sweep back.