New Owner of Turbo Levo Comp 2022 Questions!

kahn

Region
USA
City
northWET washington
What is the difference in weight? Are you talking about the full power Levo Comp Carbon?
As I have written in other threads, WEIGHT was pretty much what decided me on the Creo/Road model. I knew it did not have as much power as my then current bike but adding 10 or 20 pounds was untenable in my circumstances. Car rack was considered but my 8 - 10 steps into my house was critical. And that's my current storage situation. I use to keep the bike in the basement so it was up 6 steps and down about 10 steps but not only down but around a very tight stairwell into the basement door (that requires tipping the bike). The older, pretty light custom titanium bike had a removable battery making the task a bit easier. I should photograph my situation!

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Brwinów (PL)
As I have written in other threads, WEIGHT was pretty much what decided me on the Creo/Road model. I knew it did not have as much power as my then current bike but adding 10 or 20 pounds was untenable in my circumstances. Car rack was considered but my 8 - 10 steps into my house was critical. And that's my current storage situation. I use to keep the bike in the basement so it was up 6 steps and down about 10 steps but not only down but around a very tight stairwell into the basement door (that requires tipping the bike). The older, pretty light custom titanium bike had a removable battery making the task a bit easier. I should photograph my situation!
I understand what you are saying as I need to carry my Vado SL up three flights of stairs myself.
However, it is not the case of Prairie Dog. He could have bought a Levo SL if it only were the matter of weight. However, it looks Art needed less weight but to retain the full power motor, too. Hence his order of the full power Levo Carbon Comp, which is significantly more lightweight than his Trance E+. And it handles better on singletrack.

Prairie Dog

Region
Canada
City
Red Deer
I understand what you are saying as I need to carry my Vado SL up three flights of stairs myself.
However, it is not the case of Prairie Dog. He could have bought a Levo SL if it only were the matter of weight. However, it looks Art needed less weight but to retain the full power motor, too. Hence his order of the full power Levo Carbon Comp, which is significantly more lightweight than his Trance E+. And it handles better on singletrack.
My thoughts exactly Stefan. I can’t be certain if the person who quoted me the weight for the Levo CC was the gospel but I took him at his word. I suspect there might possibly be some weight variance between the sizing that Specialized uses but I could be wrong. There was only one Levo CC and an Expert available at the time in the S2 size but several alloy versions were still up for grabs. Also, several '21 Creos were still for sale including an S-Works carbon with a favorable discount of $2K Cdn. Even with the deduction, the sale price for the bike is hard to digest.