- My Front breaks make a rubbing sound. I read to not adjust until past the break in period of 25-50 miles but today at 30 miles I tried to adjust. I followed the rad instructions and did it twice. It's better but I notice the outer pad has lots of space and the inner has none. Normal? Pic of caliper and disk attached
- Also after adjusting the brake I notice the lever has more travel than i'd like. To fix this should I adjust the cable pinch bolt or inner pad brake pad adjustment?
- I have not ridden a bike I n20 years so i'm no expert but my gear seem like trash. Up shifting to around 5th is fine. 6 rattles, clunks, and never grabs...i try to shift to 7th and it's already in 7th so 6th is messed. Downshifting I get a rattling in the derailleur and have to push the lever up almost the next down gear but not quiet to get it to catch. I also can't get it into first without pushing the thumb lever extra hard.
- Any recommendations for a phone mount with a cover that won't let in dust but allows the touch screen to work? I looked at top tube bags and there are some that have this but I don't want a top tube bags so looking for a handlebar mount.
- I some times hear a hollow humming sound when using PAS 3 or above. I'm pretty sure it's the motor but wanted to ask.