Nireeka Prime 1.5kW high-power 37mph e-bike enters the ring

Entropy

Well I just pulled the trigger on a M2S Scout for the wife . I still want that damn Nireeka Prime but now they pushed shipping date back to Dec !
I know. I've been researching the damn thing for the past two months and It seems just slightly too sketch for me to pull the trigger. Hopefully it'll attraction some attention and gain a reputation for being legit.
I have one on the way, in the Pearlized Red finish.
Can you let me know how that goes? I'm really getting frustrated with it. I mean, because of the delivery date, and some other factors, if they go cold turkey on me there's next to nothing I can do about it to get my money back, and they're pretty sketchy- but I love the design, and the supposed specs for the price it has.

jangles

There must be a few around because I've seen them YouTube being reviewed . I'm not worried too much about it being a ripoff I just dont like waiting for stuff . At my age and health I may be dead before it gets here . Seriously ..

Herr Wolf

I placed an order 2 days ago for a Nireeka Prime Black. Looks like these are built to order. Some buyers appear to have waited for as long as 7 months. Appears to be a good amount of sweat equity going into building these carbon frames.

I"m not expecting delivery before February.

Mike TowpathTraveler

A 10ah battery is a non starter. And though I am not a bike frame geometry nerd, it could be an eye trick of illusion what with the white color and the mono frame, but that chain stay seems to be very, very long compared to other more conventional bikes.

Herr Wolf

A 10ah battery is a non starter. And though I am not a bike frame geometry nerd, it could be an eye trick of illusion what with the white color and the mono frame, but that chain stay seems to be very, very long compared to other more conventional bikes.
Agree with all of the above about the drive chain. I was looking at the Prime not the Homie which you can get a 48V 17.5 AH Battery. That's about the same or close to competitors. That's too small of a battery on the Homie would be a deal breaker for me as well. They do appear to be standing by their product at least in word.

We have a lifetime warranty on all frames for the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This covers manufacturing and material defects on bikes manufactured. Rider and equipment weight limit: 120kg (260 lbs) total weight including the rider and equipment.

The hope for a bike...well any bike really is as the battery technology changes and improves we can replace the cells and improve mileage while keeping our existing bikes. We'll see how feasible that is in the future. Even proprietary batteries there are "battery techs" out there who can swap out the cells.

jangles

Agree with all of the above about the drive chain. I was looking at the Prime not the Homie which you can get a 48V 17.5 AH Battery. That's about the same or close to competitors. That's too small of a battery on the Homie would be a deal breaker for me as well. They do appear to be standing by their product at least in word.

We have a lifetime warranty on all frames for the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This covers manufacturing and material defects on bikes manufactured. Rider and equipment weight limit: 120kg (260 lbs) total weight including the rider and equipment.

The hope for a bike...well any bike really is as the battery technology changes and improves we can replace the cells and improve mileage while keeping our existing bikes. We'll see how feasible that is in the future. Even proprietary batteries there are "battery techs" out there who can swap out the cells.
Any updates on your Prime purchase ?