Omni screen blank white

Suzzzzzzz

Region
USA
Hello. I had a Stromer ST2 for a little under two years with problem after problem. 5 months ago Stromer gave me a replacement “upgrade” ST3. I haven’t been riding as much since I don’t commute for the time being, so the bike only has 307 miles on it. Yesterday at 100% charge I rode approx 7 miles, stopped off for a beer, and about an hour later went to continue the ride. When I went to unlock the bike it had drained down to 27% power from just sitting. I made another stop and powered The bike completely down in hopes of saving what was left of the battery. When I powered it back up it just has a blank white screen. The bike seems to be getting a tiny bit of power to the motor, but intermittently. The light will randomly turn on an off and the horn lets out a random honk. I can’t seem to change levels in power. I would like to eject the battery, but with the eject icon not available that is not an option. I have powered the bike completely off and back on several times and still just get the blank white screen. I have tried connecting it to the charger and disconnecting it. It seems to be taking a charge since both lights on the charger are green?
To add insult to injury the dealer I bought my bike from originally cut their ties with Stromer and no longer wants to service the bike and they have no mechanics left with Stromer experience. I have a feeling the one they had may not have been so experienced anyway since I am hard pressed to believe I am unlucky enough to have gotten two lemons from Stromer when they otherwise seem to be a quality brand.
Has anyone else experienced this blank screen issue? Any recommendations on what to do?

bluecat

Yesterday at 100% charge I rode approx 7 miles, stopped off for a beer, and about an hour later went to continue the ride. When I went to unlock the bike it had drained down to 27% power from just sitting.

This is a typical communication error when the Stromer was attached to the charger for al very long time. In fact, the battery was low even when you started your ride. Later, the true value was displayed. This has nothing to do with the other issue.

Either the OMNI is dead, what could happen, but only in really rare cases. Or the latest updates get wrong, as for some Stromer, a battery update was included. In both cases, you need an experienced Stromer dealer. But it seems, Stomer US might reply to your e-mail, so try this.

opimax

Suuuzz, ex Stromer rider myself, had at least 5 of them over almost 10 years , your situation was me at the last bike. Bought the last bike from a shop , had problems, during warrnty repairs the shop dropped Stromer basically left me hanging and I decided no more . The hardest part was the batteries I had built up , I had 4 or5 batteries for St2 worth as much as the last bike but just let it go...

I would get it fixed and then sold and then find another brand and shop....

Suzzzzzzz

Region
USA
Suuuzz, ex Stromer rider myself, had at least 5 of them over almost 10 years , your situation was me at the last bike. Bought the last bike from a shop , had problems, during warrnty repairs the shop dropped Stromer basically left me hanging and I decided no more . The hardest part was the batteries I had built up , I had 4 or5 batteries for St2 worth as much as the last bike but just let it go...

I would get it fixed and then sold and then find another brand and shop....
Thank you. I feel like my back is up against the wall and that is my only option at this point. Out of curiosity, what do you ride now and are you happy with it?

opimax

Currently riding a Bh nitro , its Ok , lots of issues , waiting for a watt wagon or 2 to be built...