PAS was set to 0 and the bike is regenerating when pedaling over 15 mph

ryukenden73

i was riding the bike yesterday.. and i am getting some regen when I am at PAS 0. it feels like the bike is braking when you go past 15 mph, and you can see a red negative wattage indicator on the display instead of green.

found a downhill and the bike is regenerating from PAS 0, 1 and 2. ( I have set my PAS settings from 0-5 )

is this correct?

CastroSF

If you have it set to PAS 0-5, settings 0,1,2 will brake regen; settings 3, 4, 5 will not brake regen

One would think that 0 would be "human mode", but nope.

CastroSF

i was riding the bike yesterday.. and i am getting some regen when I am at PAS 0. it feels like the bike is braking when you go past 15 mph, and you can see a red negative wattage indicator on the display instead of green.

found a downhill and the bike is regenerating from PAS 0, 1 and 2. ( I have set my PAS settings from 0-5 )

is this correct?
Yes this is consistent with my settings. Its annoying that you can't have a completely "human mode" on PAS 0 (that I'm aware of). In PAS 1 or 2 I can hold down the throttle to cancel out the regen effect. I wish they'd switch their system to be brake activated - which makes much more sense.