Propella Owners: Would you buy again or a different ebike?

patrizioeb

I'm just starting to learn about ebikes and am leaning toward buying a Propella mainly due to their light weight.

If you had to do it all over again, would you buy a Propella?

If not, why not?

If not, what bike would you buy and why?

Thanks!

Blork

I would probably buy again. I have the 2.0 model, and I've done some upgrades to make it like a 2.2 (upgraded the brakes, upgraded to 32mm tires). My only issue is that I wish the frame were a bit bigger. But I really appreciate the light weight and the clean design. My only real hesitation on buying another would be the waiting time. So if my 2.0 were to be stolen or whatever, I wouldn't want to wait months for a new one. But there are very few ebikes around that are as light as the Propella, so hopefully I won't be forced to choose anytime soon.

Crew2003

here’s a picture of my 3.0
customize, one addition was that I did add a dirtbike mudflap where the bottle water bottle attachments are underneath the battery, so far a love bike like how I can ride without using the motor actually put 200 miles on before I recharged and that was to top it off

Attachments

patrizioeb

I would probably buy again. I have the 2.0 model, and I've done some upgrades to make it like a 2.2 (upgraded the brakes, upgraded to 32mm tires). My only issue is that I wish the frame were a bit bigger. But I really appreciate the light weight and the clean design. My only real hesitation on buying another would be the waiting time. So if my 2.0 were to be stolen or whatever, I wouldn't want to wait months for a new one. But there are very few ebikes around that are as light as the Propella, so hopefully I won't be forced to choose anytime soon.
Thanks for the reply. (Sorry it took me so long to reply... I just noticed your reply.)

patrizioeb

here’s a picture of my 3.0
customize, one addition was that I did add a dirtbike mudflap where the bottle water bottle attachments are underneath the battery, so far a love bike like how I can ride without using the motor actually put 200 miles on before I recharged and that was to top it off
Thanks for the info. I must be blind but I do not see where you put the mudflap. Glad to hear you love your bike and the fact that you can ride it without having to use the motor.

Crew2003

Thanks for the info. I must be blind but I do not see where you put the mudflap. Glad to hear you love your bike and the fact that you can ride it without having to use the motor.
It’s not in that photo I added it later but it goes as I stated where the water bottle goes