Purchased the New Evelo Atlas. Appreciate input on needed accessories.

Glendy

Region
USA
Hi Everyone. New to the EBR Evelo Forum. Excited with my new Labor Day sale ebike purchase, Evelo Atlas. Being new to the ebike world if any of you have found some favorite accessories, helmets, goggles, glasses, electric air pumps, needs for tire changes, etc I would be appreciative. I know some accessories items work better than others. Months back I wanted the Evelo Aurora Limited spoke to Eric about the bike and was very impressed. A couple days later went to order and they were sold out. I am so pleased, Evelo is having a Labor Day weekend sale. I purchased yesterday their new Atlas it has Gates CDX Belt Drive, Bafang M600 HD 120nm, EnvioloCVT Gearing, 27.5 X 2.8 Schwalbe Moto Tires, 6061-T6 Frame, 350 lb load, weighs 58 lbs. $4699. I also was interested in a FLX Blade 2.0 touring. Similar, it had some additional upgrade/perks. As memory serves me it was in the middle $7000 bracket. The Atlas suits me better. I am more than pleased. Thank you Eric.
Terry

jaemsco

Region
USA
Hello Terry. I too just bought the Atlas- (Delivers Feb). Im surprised to not find any threads here about it. Ive been keeping my eye out for the perfect combination of gates belt, enviolo, throttled mid-drive, undorky design,etc, and this one hits more than any other. Was excited about the Priority Current, but have concerns about the motor, design, and lack of throttle (I have a malformed muscle).
Anyway, I know you asked for tips on gear, but perhaps you could give a short review. In particular, can you hear the motor much? Im hoping they customized their M600 to keep the noise down. I am coming from a DIY BBS02 set-up, so curious about the feel of the power. Thanks!