Quick-E+

BurnStar

Pulled it apart on the weekend and it wasn't as bad as I thought, the boot was intact and whatever heat seal they had used had failed, I just used some contact adhesive to glue it back on.

I'm guessing it failed as I use it everyday to go up the harbour bridge steps, and the walk mode is a bit weak for the incline which means I put a fair bit of pressure on the button as I'm pushing the bike up the ramp

2020-03-08 15.56.27.jpg

abercrombie

Just got a used 2019 Giant Quick E+ in good shape, did a chain clean and re-lube once I got it home. Modifications so far is replacing the seat to a Bikearoo and adding a drop down mirror to the bar end.

The original owner got it from Bicycle Warehouse in California. Curious about warranty after buying it used.

NeilJ

Just got a used 2019 Giant Quick E+ in good shape, did a chain clean and re-lube once I got it home. Modifications so far is replacing the seat to a Bikearoo and adding a drop down mirror to the bar end.

The original owner got it from Bicycle Warehouse in California. Curious about warranty after buying it used.
No warranty for 2nd owner, GIANT warranty is not transferable.

abercrombie

Here is a picture of the 2019 Giant Quick E+ that I bought used. One thing I didn't notice at first, and is unusual is that it doesn't come with bottle cage holder mounts. It's size small but I think they could've fit one in there. Thinking I'll just use a seat bag/bottle holder.

p5pb18137668.jpg

Last edited: