RAcktime Rack for Como 5

Art Deco

Region
USA
City
Selinsgrove
Interestingly the only class 4 Como that I saw in the east came with lights on the fenders and both the front and rear racks.My Como 3s came pretty bare. Just lights and tcd displays..
My favorite is the south american Como with front suspension fork plus class three top speed. No pizza rack though. I'll see if i have a link.

B

BarryS

I don’t think those are standard. The last one I bought had no racks.
Racktime standit is what you want . The lightit is ok if you are forced to use it as with the Vado. Otherwise you need to go to the racktime webpage and read the tire width specs. GL

AliciaM

Region
USA
Racktime standit is what you want . The lightit is ok if you are forced to use it as with the Vado. Otherwise you need to go to the racktime webpage and read the tire width specs. GL
Thanks so much! Once my bike arrives I’ll measure and take a look.

B

BarryS

Thanks so much! Once my bike arrives I’ll measure and take a look.
racks are either 3.5" or 5" With a Como u want the 5 incher Watch this Video 1/2 way or so thru it. they show a Como 5 with the rack you want .

AliciaM

Region
USA
racks are either 3.5" or 5" With a Como u want the 5 incher Watch this Video 1/2 way or so thru it. they show a Como 5 with the rack you want .
Thank you! This is really helpful. It’s looking like the Como they had in stock has a bad motor, so we’re waiting on a replacement. Gives me time to order a rack, though!