Rad 750 watt motor power

mjorg

I've been to Owosso before!

I was born and raised within just a few miles of Waterford. Maybe 45 minutes from Owosso? Built a second home in Gaylord to get away from it all.

It wasn't until after retiring that we traveled most of the US with a big motor home. Eventually setting here on the Gulf side of Fl. - in an area that's remarkably like the Gaylord area. Sandy, rolling coastal hills, tons of pine, rural without being too rural, and NO SNOW! Now a snowbird, riding our e-bikes regularly 12 months a year. -Al
I used to ski Boyne all the time. I'm in the desert in Phoenix now. Used to love that snow. But not anymore!

kmccune

Talking about smaller, cheaper vehicles, in order for the world to go electric a standard battery must be developed for each type of vehicle. So you can have exchange centers (or vending machines) available when you get low on juice. You won't own your battery you'll use it for a fee (when traveling), and exchange it for a fee. That won't happen for a long time. Right now I think most manufacturers use standard parts (motors, brakes, gear sets, etc.), but they mostly use their own proprietary battery. When I last communicated with Sondors the rep told me that they set up a deal with Bafang for a more powerful 750 watt motor. One with 95 nM of torque. We were talking about their new MadMod model. I don't know if that will apply to other models. That could be a bunch of bull. But if I find out that it's true... That's the kind of company I want to buy from. Lowering the performance of a standard component is a low act in my mind. Thanks to you the Rise X is on my radar too.
Yep, when you dumb down the standard stuff, you anger customers and lose sales( I try not to participate in this game{ thats the problem I had with Teslas software-related to battery charge percent, you are not going to sell me a vehicle with a 21 gal gas tank and not let me use but 18 gals of capacity unless I pay you a couple of thousand more dollars( e,g;)

BKing

Yep, when you dumb down the standard stuff, you anger customers and lose sales( I try not to participate in this game{ thats the problem I had with Teslas software-related to battery charge percent, you are not going to sell me a vehicle with a 21 gal gas tank and not let me use but 18 gals of capacity unless I pay you a couple of thousand more dollars( e,g;)
Are you saying the Tesla won’t charge fully or that you can’t run it down fully? Either way is a technique to prevent battery damage and fires.