Rail Trail Bike ride Michigan

Slowpoke

Headed up north today for Tuesdays trail ride.Anyone is welcome to join.Tuesday 9 am @ Waters Mich.trail head on the North Central trail.2 day ride.Wednesday we start @ Cheboygan trail head to ride to Macinaw City.Will do a long loop ending back at Cheboygan.Fall colors are fast approaching.

Slowpoke

Update on this ride.We decided to start our ride at the soccer field in Gaylord @ 9:30 am Tuesday.Wednesday we are riding eastern trail,details will be posted late Tuesday.

DaveMatthews

Would love to see some pics of your ride if you post them here for everyone...

Slowpoke

Would love to see some pics of your ride if you post them here for everyone...

Will do.I'm excited to get started.1st ride on North Central rail trail here in northern Mich.I rode a 20 mile section of the Petoskey trail last Sept 2018

Slowpoke

Great ride today,Trail is in very good shape.50 miles and we passed 2 separate riders,and 1 walker.Elk tracks,deer,and really good senery.Life is good.Tomorrow we start at the Tower Mi Trail head,and ride to Alpena.Hope to see an Elk or black bear385433854438545385463854838549

Slowpoke

50 miles again today.Saw 1 fat peddle bike,1 walker,1 runner.So in 100 miles on these trails we rode for hours on end without seeing anyone.Trail today was a bit more loose stone and a very brisk headwind.Very senic and will do this again.One of these photos shows a snake I havent seen here in Mich.Saw it over near Posen.If you know it fill me in.386103861238613386143861538616386173861838619

Oberst

Red touch black, good for Jack. Red touch yellow kill a fellow.

Not sure what it was but at least not a coral snake.