Rattan XL on Indiegogo

GypsyTreker

Impressive! I figure, for me, a 30-40 mile range is more than sufficient. That more than provides the 2-2.5 hours of recreation we get. On our Ecotric's my wife and I ride in PAS one 1 or 2 and use the Shimano shifter to make the effort adjustments. I suspect most eBikes get adequate range if you ride that way, more if your lollygagging around @ 10-12mph.

RMK!

My wife will be getting her new Rattan X ebike soon and "lollygagging" perfectly describes her preferred pace. For me it's go like hell (most of the time). I passed a very serious, spandex clad road biker on my way home this week and he was pissed off! I can comfortably pedal at 25mph+ through the neighborhood.

The American River Bike Trail is 5 min from me and has a 15mph speed limit. I am ever vigilant and courteous to walkers and other bikers (with great power, comes great responsibility ;-). Since the stay at home order here in CA there are many more people out in parks and walking the trails and neighborhoods. An unexpected upside to this tragic situation. I get "cool bike" shouted out to me all the time. Sometimes I stop and sell a few ... I've become an ebike evangelist

GypsyTreker

It's easy to be an enthusiastic owner, no doubt. We just got back from an hour or so of riding in the woods and some dirt roads. It's literally accessable from our drive. I can't tell you what a mood booster it is.