Rear rack for fat tire full suspension bike

camdon44

I'm getting a new bike tomorrow (if you can believe FedEx). It's a Wallke X3 Pro. 26 inch x 4 inch fat tire. Full suspension. Folding bike. I want to put a rack and fenders on it, but I don't know where to start. My thoughts are that with the rear suspension not all racks will work, not to mention the 4 inch tires. These are pretty new bikes to the market and I don't feel there are a lot of racks or fenders that will work... I wait to hear from the experts...

Attachments

Nova Haibike

Someone might chime in and say Old Man Mountain, but that won't work on your bike. Get a Topeak Uni Super Tourist Fat. The lower struts will bolt to the eyelets on the rear dropouts. With the provided steel adjustable upper struts, they will have to be bent down from the rack to meet with the upper tubes of the frame (the so-called seat stays). There are no eyelets there, so you would have to use a clamp like these made by Jandd.

Nova Haibike

The upper struts would not be attached to the seat post, but to the two tubes on either side of the wheel. On a rigid bike those are called seat stays.

47Flettlineusa

I'm getting a new bike tomorrow (if you can believe FedEx). It's a Wallke X3 Pro. 26 inch x 4 inch fat tire. Full suspension. Folding bike. I want to put a rack and fenders on it, but I don't know where to start. My thoughts are that with the rear suspension not all racks will work, not to mention the 4 inch tires. These are pretty new bikes to the market and I don't feel there are a lot of racks or fenders that will work... I wait to hear from the experts...
Have you found any fenders that will work on this bike?