Redcomets Bike Handlebar Extender,USB Rechargeable Bicycle Handlebar Extender Comes with a 2400 Lumens Bicycle Light

Jim1348

fooferdoggie

well the lumens are way off I bet they are around 100 to 200. 2400 would need a very large battery pack. and would generate a lot of heat and you could land planes with it

Jim1348

There are a number of handlebar extensions that hold 18650 batteries and have a USB port. Now I want to determine if all are created equally or if some actually are better than others. They may all actually be made in the same place and have a different name of them.

EMGX

Thanks for posting this. I ordered one with the phone charger battery for one of my bikes. On another bike with a Yamaha mid drive I have one of the standard (no name, no battery) extenders that I used for the display control buttons which I relocated off of the handlebar for various reasons. Didn't know that they come as a battery phone charger version.

EMGX

Here it is on the bike that I'm taking for some minor touring next week. I still have to see how well it charges my phone (emergency use only). Will mount a light and attach a bear spray holder to it.
IMG_20220618_120609504_HDR.jpg