Reention newly upgrade 48V 25Ah&36V 30Ah (505L) interchangeable for eBikes Surface 604,NCM,Rize,Magnum,Aventon

Jimmy666

Hello, yes, Reention EEL Mini/Pro is another popular series ebike battery.
May I know what is your ebike model?

The regular EEL Mini size 430x64x74mm, max for 36V 14AH or 48V 10AH, especially we have developed 36V and 48V 20A BMS in specific shape to fit in the case working for 500W motor.
The regular EEL Pro size 430x64x94mm, max for 36V 17.5AH or 48V 14AH, with regular 25A BMS can put in to work for 750W motor.
The two models case are not interchangeable for upgrade as the height is different.

There are also some shortened EEL Mini/Pro with 365mm length or even 300mm(not listed on Reention catalogue), which are all available for customization.

Pls check your current EEL battery in following steps:
1) Battery length and battery height
2) Discharing port is real 2pin or real 6pin
3) Charing port is DC2.1 or Reention 3pin
4) Checking motor rated and peak motor power
5) Confirm to take a new charger or not
6) Share your shipping address

Will check you best offer upon your request. Thanks!

jenny@aijiupower.com

View attachment 104474

View attachment 104475

View attachment 104476

View attachment 104477
Nice I have a Ride1up Core 5.

Jenny Mao

Region
Asia
Nice I have a Ride1up Core 5.
It shows exactly Reention EEL Pro used for Core 5 on Ride1up site.
So 48V 14AH by Samsung 35E cells with 25A BMS is maximum upgrade capacity option.

1635124732726.png

dpw

Just chiming in to say I ordered a battery through Jenny, and the experience was on the whole great. She was responsive, extremely knowlegeable, and gave great suggestions. Communication was easy, responsive, and extremely fluent in english. She did leg work to send screenshots of my exact bike & the connectors. I felt confident enough to order, and got a much better battery at a better price than I would have if I had gone through the manufacturer. Things like an extra large battery case, resulting in 1000 Wh battery, and an upgraded BMS (Battery management system) that can out put more current, and so may help with voltage sag I've had on my 2017 Surface604 Rook since day one.

I'm very impressed, and so far delighted. Cost was less than I would have paid, although more than I had hoped. Shipping was a bit painfully slow, but in part because I think she saved me quite a bit of money on shipping. It ended up arriving after about 7 weeks, and could have arrived sooner if I'd paid more for shipping.

All in all, I have had a successful experience, and recommend her services. Two thumbs up!

Jenny Mao

Region
Asia
Just chiming in to say I ordered a battery through Jenny, and the experience was on the whole great. She was responsive, extremely knowlegeable, and gave great suggestions. Communication was easy, responsive, and extremely fluent in english. She did leg work to send screenshots of my exact bike & the connectors. I felt confident enough to order, and got a much better battery at a better price than I would have if I had gone through the manufacturer. Things like an extra large battery case, resulting in 1000 Wh battery, and an upgraded BMS (Battery management system) that can out put more current, and so may help with voltage sag I've had on my 2017 Surface604 Rook since day one.

I'm very impressed, and so far delighted. Cost was less than I would have paid, although more than I had hoped. Shipping was a bit painfully slow, but in part because I think she saved me quite a bit of money on shipping. It ended up arriving after about 7 weeks, and could have arrived sooner if I'd paid more for shipping.

All in all, I have had a successful experience, and recommend her services. Two thumbs up!
Thanks for your comments!
Glad know you are happy with the new Dorado 21Ah battery, and hope you will try the Dorado 25Ah too in the future.😊

Jenny Mao

Region
Asia
Thank you @Bitmugger taking the video to help test Dorado 48V 25Ah for perfectly fitting on NCM Milano, a double-tube frame with narraw clearance for battery.
It is much easier to install and detach the battery than we concerned.

Jenny Mao

Region
Asia
Hello Jenny
Do you carry anything in a silver fish case?
Thanks!
Yes, may I know your ebike model?
There are more than 10types silver fish from Shanshan battery case designer, different in size and shape,
their SSE-014 is mostly used, with regular 285mm or 330mm long of middle aluminum can, designed for max 48V 17.5AH or 48V 21AH.

Pls check if there is SSE-014 carved logo the handle, and pls confirm the case size.
Will check maximum upgrade options for you, thanks!

1638115655633.png

Cstefan

Region
USA
City
Seattle, WA
Jenny,

Looking for batteries to fit Espin Sport.

Tag on battery case says:
LN Energy Technology Co., Ltd
Model: LN-IE-PRO-13S4P
13INR/66-4 48V13.6AH 652.8Wh

Also anything that will fit the mount with either higher Watt Hours and/or higher voltage.

Timpo

There are more than 10types silver fish from Shanshan battery case designer, different in size and shape,
their SSE-014 is mostly used, with regular 285mm or 330mm long of middle aluminum can, designed for max 48V 17.5AH or 48V 21AH.

Pls check if there is SSE-014 carved logo the handle, and pls confirm the case size.

View attachment 108182
I think arcom was asking for Reention Silver Fish.
That one looks similar, but will they fit?

Jenny Mao

Region
Asia
I think arcom was asking for Reention Silver Fish.
That one looks similar, but will they fit?
Reention SF-2 Silver Fish size is same as Shanshan SSE-014 Whitebait or called Silver Fish, both are interchangeable.
Reention SF aluminum can surface is smooth and with matt plasic top and bottom part, while Shanshan has striped aluminium can and shiny plastic top cap and bottom part.
Their charging port and fuse postion are different too.
But the discharing port and slider are all same,which makes both interchangable.

1638157697734.png

1638158271857.png

Jenny Mao

Region
Asia
Jenny,

Looking for batteries to fit Espin Sport.

Tag on battery case says:
LN Energy Technology Co., Ltd
Model: LN-IE-PRO-13S4P
13INR/66-4 48V13.6AH 652.8Wh

Also anything that will fit the mount with either higher Watt Hours and/or higher voltage.
Hi Cstefan
It is Reention EEL PRO, max holding 52pcs 18650 cells.
48V 14AH, rated 13.6Ah, 13S4P Samsung 35E cells, this has been maximum configuration of cells pack, no upgrade options, sorry.

arcom

Hello Jenny
My ebike is from DJ-eBikes and is their Mountain Bike model. The stock battery is a 14ah, 48v. The handle of my battery is imprinted with SSE-014 on both sides. The length, not including the shiny top and bottom pieces is 285mm. It has a USB port on the opposite side from the key switch and charging port.

Thanks very much!

Shanshan-eBike-Batery.jpg

Jenny Mao

Region
Asia
Thanks @arcom
It is SSE-012 silver fish with a USB port, so I guess they use SSE-014 handles on your case. 😁
Both SSE-012 and SSE-014 in 285L are max for 48V 17.5Ah, and upgrade 330L available for 48V 21Ah.
Some other DJ folding ebike owner just ordered the SSE-014 330L 48V 21Ah by Samsung 35E cells.
Could you pls send me an email, will quote you there. Thanks!

jenny@aijiupower.com

1638201160408.png

1638201512534.png

Cstefan

Region
USA
City
Seattle, WA
Hi Cstefan
It is Reention EEL PRO, max holding 52pcs 18650 cells.
48V 14AH, rated 13.6Ah, 13S4P Samsung 35E cells, this has been maximum configuration of cells pack, no upgrade options, sorry.
Thanks a lot. What is pricing delivered to zip code 98115 USA?

tomjasz

my Shrink wrap battery landed yesterday. Great communication! A friends recently sold shop has stocked 30 batteries from her. So far an amazing communicator with a very well rounded understanding of batteries and our needs!