replacement controller for power cycle Prauge

Hi I would like some help and advise on a replacement controller for my bike, I have carried out some basic checks to the handle bar on/off speed control and suspect that this item or the main controller in the bottom bracket to be the problem , I checked the battery voltage this is at 28 volts and it runs another bike quite well enough. A few months ago I came back from a ride plugged in to charge and noticed the next time that I had not got power to the speed control no l.e.d. lights were on. I have been looking for replacements for the two items mentioned and have found that they have more wires than my present controller which is a KZQW22a LBH 24 volts this controller has the 3 large wires going to the hub motor but not the five motor hall sensors and only 3 wires to the hall sensor on the bottom bracket, the brakes wires are only two but I suspect that these are connected together in parallel along the route to the controller. The wires that are on my controller are as follows. speed cont. 5 off red, grey, orange, yel, black, blue, throttle 3 off red, yel, blue, hall sensor on bottom bracket 3 off brown, blue, black, brakes 2off white, black, motor 3 off larger wires yel, green, blue, bat. 2 off red, black, I hope that I have given you enough info. for my problem if you are able to help in some way I would be grateful also could you help on the best place that I could purchase these items ? many thanks Patrick Checkley (my email add. is checkley.patrick @gmail .com if you should need it) once again many thanks

Hi I would like some help and advise on a replacement controller for my bike, I have carried out some basic checks to the handle bar on/off speed control and suspect that this item or the main controller in the bottom bracket to be the problem , I checked the battery voltage this is at 28 volts and it runs another bike quite well enough. A few months ago I came back from a ride plugged in to charge and noticed the next time that I had not got power to the speed control no l.e.d. lights were on. I have been looking for replacements for the two items mentioned and have found that they have more wires than my present controller which is a KZQW22a LBH 24 volts this controller has the 3 large wires going to the hub motor but not the five motor hall sensors and only 3 wires to the hall sensor on the bottom bracket, the brakes wires are only two but I suspect that these are connected together in parallel along the route to the controller. The wires that are on my controller are as follows. speed cont. 5 off red, grey, orange, yel, black, blue, throttle 3 off red, yel, blue, hall sensor on bottom bracket 3 off brown, blue, black, brakes 2off white, black, motor 3 off larger wires yel, green, blue, bat. 2 off red, black, I hope that I have given you enough info. for my problem if you are able to help in some way I would be grateful also could you help on the best place that I could purchase these items ? many thanks Patrick Checkley (my email add. is checkley.patrick @gmail .com if you should need it) once again many thanks

harryS

Sensorless motor. from the limited description. Sensorless 24V controllers exist and are still availaible.

Throwing controllers at a dead bike is best done by the experienced. FIrst, something else may be the problem, and second, controllers rarely ever are plug compatible and require rewiring. Finally, it could be your display or whatever unit turns on the bike.

A Google for Prauge brings up nothing, Good luck.

Sensorless motor. from the limited description. Sensorless 24V controllers exist and are still availaible.

Throwing controllers at a dead bike is best done by the experienced. FIrst, something else may be the problem, and second, controllers rarely ever are plug compatible and require rewiring. Finally, it could be your display or whatever unit turns on the bike.

A Google for Prauge brings up nothing, Good luck.

Many thanks for a reply Harry I am an electrician by trade so I have a fair idea of soldering and fitting new plugs to leads if required , I have checked out the continuity of the wires from the handlebar speed control to the main controller at the bottom crank these seem to be ok not sure about the electronics inside though well beyond my scope and knowledge I have a fully charged battery , so I believe that the problem may well be the main controller or the speed control I have looked for a compatible set up on E.bay etc.
with out much luck I need a 24/26 volt sensorless brushless motor controller with speed control my existing controller does not have the 5 small hall wires at the hub motor it does however have 3 hall wires at the bottom pedal crank i don't seem to be able to get the type that I need so I was hoping to be able to get some help or advise before I purchase something that wo'nt be of use many thanks Pat. Checkley

harryS

Back in 2016, I bought this controller from BMSbattery.com. I didn't realize it was sensorless, but I put it on a bike with a Bafang SWXH motor (250W) and it worked well. It was great because it included display, brake levers, and throttle. Too bad they're out of stock.