review of my wattwagon full suspension bike

vincent

I think a lot of this may be how you ride,I could ride this without clunking if I rode it different

Deacon Blues

Zero clunking in my 2017 Biktrix Ultra. Whether or not, It might be the steel gears, I don't know , because I still have the nylon.

The clunking seemed to come from the rear and could be felt every time I coasted for a bit and then started pedaling again. Kinda felt like driveline slap. The bike was a demo, so it was probably used and abused. Also, the battery was almost dead, so the motor was not putting out anywhere near peak power/torque. I had a chance to ride the bike again with a fully charged battery, but declined because I didn't like the bike that much.

vincent

Hmm, I don’t seem to notice mine as much at speed I0-14 mph if I coast and it kicks back in

TForan

The clunking seemed to come from the rear and could be felt every time I coasted for a bit and then started pedaling again. Kinda felt like driveline slap. The bike was a demo, so it was probably used and abused. Also, the battery was almost dead, so the motor was not putting out anywhere near peak power/torque. I had a chance to ride the bike again with a fully charged battery, but declined because I didn't like the bike that much.

What didn't you like and what did you end up buying ? I have the rigid frame. It had the Mozo fork on it but I installed a rigid, which I like a lot more.

Deacon Blues

It was my first time riding a fat tired bike and much prefer an ebike with a narrower tire. I haven't bought anything yet.

TForan

It was my first time riding a fat tired bike and much prefer an ebike with a narrower tire. I haven't bought anything yet.

I didn't like it either until I install 3.5 inch street tires. Huge difference. Good luck with your search.