Riese and Müller front bag

webcurl

I went ahead and gave this one a try.

So far so good! I like it.

Pros:
Cost, size, does not block head light, holds just enough, seems well made, secure connection with velcro straps, colors match bike

Cons:
You get a bit of a glare of it from the headlight even though it does not block the main beam, longevity of straps after repeated removals and installations?...to be seen

Here are some pics of it on my SD along with what I carry in it.
Mine has been delivered, I agree with all of the above and excellent for the price!
Possibly cheaper here or elsewhere on Ali:

Jjmrx

What bags people using for the Riese and Müller front rack? Quite surprised they don’t make one to fit.
Thanks.
Moon.
I use a sure porteur bag. It was a risk buying it but it works a charm. Its very secure and won’t go anywhere. The downside is it doesn’t have quick release capabilities so I tend to just leave it on the bike. Nonetheless I love it

Attachments

• 2ADFE0CD-00F4-4789-9FAE-A7F33CFA3B35.jpeg
    2ADFE0CD-00F4-4789-9FAE-A7F33CFA3B35.jpeg
    789.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 75A01AE7-7D6C-4B28-8C87-50158C55EE1A.jpeg
    75A01AE7-7D6C-4B28-8C87-50158C55EE1A.jpeg
    531.3 KB · Views: 107

webcurl

I use a sure porteur bag. It was a risk buying it but it works a charm. Its very secure and won’t go anywhere. The downside is it doesn’t have quick release capabilities so I tend to just leave it on the bike. Nonetheless I love it
Doesn't look great for the headlight!?

webcurl

Mike Owen

Hi there @Jjmrx. Welcome along!
Great looking bike you got there. Think the Curry Matt is best R&M colour right now. Nice subtle set up with the bags and that hint of yellow on the fork bag. Sweet. Lets face it, it’s got to look right to properly enjoy the ride 😉. Really great spec too... Supercharger Rohloff GX.

Hope you and your partner(?) have loads of wonderful exploring on those machines. Where are you riding? Coastal, cliffs, dry stone walls... I was going to guess south coast but it’s all field hedges down there isn’t it? You got me intrigued.

Anyway have fun and keep posting.

Could you tell me a bit about the front fork bags? Well kitted out ride for sure.