Send us pics of your ebike... loaded with groceries!

Over50

I only needed a few items from WFM today so I left the GSD home and took the R&M (and enjoyed a craft beer before grabbing my items - genius move to put a bar in a supermarket). On exiting the store, I held up and waited a few moments to allow a guy to finish taking pictures of the bike.

Yesterday I took the GSD to another market and I was stopped 3 times whilst locking or unlocking, by passersby with questions.

Marci jo

I only needed a few items from WFM today so I left the GSD home and took the R&M (and enjoyed a craft beer before grabbing my items - genius move to put a bar in a supermarket). On exiting the store, I held up and waited a few moments to allow a guy to finish taking pictures of the bike.

View attachment 42186View attachment 42187

Yesterday I took the GSD to another market and I was stopped 3 times whilst locking or unlocking, by passersby with questions.
Darn, I wish the supermarkets around my place had craft beer bars!

Ebiker01

Typically place groceries and heavier items in the rear trunk bag's foldout panniers and use the front basket for lightweight or bulky cargo, often picking up mail from the post office. Here's a photo after picking up veggies and Rainier cherries from the farmer's market last week.

View attachment 35131

The front rack- can you tell me the brand ? Is it fork mounted ? Can not tell from picture. Thanks

Court

Administrator
Staff member
Let's inspire everyone on this thread with photos of our ebikes doing car-replacement work: schlepping groceries! I have old photos but not a new one, so I'll take a fresh one on my next ebike shopping trip!
What a great post idea @ebikemom, definitely made me smile... and the pictures do not disappoint :D

ebikemom

Administrator
Staff member
You're welcome, Court!

It's great to see how this thread has taken off! :) I did a car replacement trip tonight, in the dark, in the rain, in the chill, to ride to my daughter's high school band concert!

I love to ride for fun, but my very favorite trips are those that take me to and from where I need to go. :)

It was great to miss the hassle of parking the car, and nice to have the bright flashing lights to walk daughter safely home in her head-to-toe black concert band garb! :) Sorry, no pictures of me, but here's a good bike safety PSA photo! :)

Enjoy the winter riding, everyone!

Attachments