This was posted on reddit ebike forum today. His comments' "Sloppy. I was doing some headlights and very stupidly wanted to test out before terminating properly. Held a bare wire to terminal...." and "Was a total arc very bright. I was hooking up headlights and had a bare wire touch the terminal. My sloppy mistake. Battery is a beast still works and the controller still work. My hand is very crispy. That black Is all chared skin." I have no other details, just made me wince to see this. By sharing his experience, I thought it might reinforce the caution needed around DIY mods. Be careful!