Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

RabH

Since one exercise outing is allowed in Poland, too, I may take a 2x25 mile trip on the coming weekend @RabH. There is a young programmer, cyclist and amateur car mechanic Antek on the other side of the Vistula River. I promised he would ride my Vado. He wants to convince his Mum to get herself an e-bike. I hope the family is well-to-do as I believe Giant Dailytour would be just fantastic e-bike for her. Fully automatic PAS, automatic lights and simple IGH gears, true low-step innit.
Sounds like fun Stefan but you shouldn't be making contact with others during the lockdown?

RabH

I decided to cut my ride to 37 miles today, I think 2 hours is about right in the current climate! It was very misty up in the hills so my plan to do a double loop was changed mid ride and it was much more enjoyable lower down! My 2020 total now stands at 944 miles from 19 rides giving me an average of 49.68 miles! Something I noticed today is the dog walkers are now using the roads much more due to the lack of road traffic, no doubt they are making use of the open space which is very sensible given the current situation!

Attachments

GypsyTreker

We did about 20mi riding around the Ocklawaha Prairie Wildlife Mgt area this morning. As fate would have it, friends who went (also on Ecotric's ) used their phones for some nice shots, including a beautiful bald eagle. Naturally the one I took faced the wooded side of the hard pack dirt road, the other side is the Prairie. This has enough Backcountry to even do an overnighter with a small primitive campground near the trail head. This is truly "Real Florida", delightful spin.
IMG_20200326_100353573-01~2.jpeg

FullyCharged

Good illumination! What lights do you use? It appears you are using a pair. Are they powered by the bike battery or internal rechargeable?

Evolva Future Technology X8 1800 Lumen CREE LEDs. There is 2 of them powered internal and they can charge/run off the battery USB while riding and at home. Give me an hour and ill make a review of them and link it to you.

Last edited:

FullyCharged

JRA

Been working on the ROW to the beach which was pretty overgrown. It’s an arse back decent in at least one part with a sport mode granny gear grinder back up.

7A309A50-429E-4DB2-A167-C4E3ED5559A7.jpeg

Cape Meares is in the distant right (north) pic for reference.

0F09BD78-0AAC-4D65-ACE9-5D5E0E1D4150.jpeg

The trail from there is not worth riding due to exposure and tight switch backs and stairs we’ve installed between here and the bike which is upper middle but being able to go that far makes beach missions all that more fun! And faster...

Last edited: