Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

JRA

I think one of these might be your "shanty".
View attachment 48455

If so, nice!
Yeah, the one at the top....social distancing is easy here. The place just south of it is inhabited by an 82yr. old retired family practitioner once in awhile. GPS reads 210' at this level. You can see part of the trail that is in most recent slide area in the pic

The view room

IMG_3023.JPG

Last edited:

oojoe

Here's a Cigar City bike ride aka Ybor city Fl. corona virus tour Friday the march 27 ..this is an 11pm view of what should be streets with thousands .a few min of a 48 mile ride I rode fri,, wens night was even deader...I did 98.6 miles wens... the streets are empty ..temps ..starts getting a little cool (below65f)after 2 am..
corona_ride_Cigar_City.JPG

.https://youtu.be/MlbajbmRodk ..

great time for a ride.....
enjoy....

RabH

Yesterday we had one of those horrible foggy drizzly days so I decided to have a rest day! Today it was dry but we had a bitterly cold stiff northeasterly wind so I stayed local and did a double loop which was perfect for the conditions, 34 fun miles added to my 2020 total :)

Attachments

RabH

I decided to go out early this morning and I can say I am 100% certain I have never seen the roads so quiet, I think I only saw about 20 cars in my 36 mile journey! The winds were lighter today but straight from the north, the wind chill when I was headed back home was so painful...

There were lots of young lambs in the fields today and the poor things must have been freezing, most of them were huddled up with their moms! I still enjoyed my trip though, I have now passed 1000 miles this year (1014 to be exact) and I have now covered 501 miles this month and still 2 days to go!

My bike is actually 2 years old today, how time flies! I think I can honestly say its been an amazing 2 years on a truly amazing bike, 7,840 miles of (mostly) fun :D So now that the warranty is up all the faults will now appear...

Attachments

RabH

Dreaded cold, snowing and Scottish winds on my ride around the Kampinos National Park, @RabH! Brrrr!
I was more sensible today and waited until the afternoon when it was a bit warmer, it was actually showing 10C but the wind chill made it feel much colder! Although the wind wasn't gusting today so that made it so much more enjoyable! 32 fun miles today, I'm really loving my daily rides but I would prefer to be back at work and everything was back to normal again but sadly that is going to happen anytime soon :( The wind is moving to a westerly direction tomorrow and even though it says it will be a little colder than today I think it will feel more pleasant, looking forward to another ride tomorrow!

Attachments

Readytoride

My ride today in one snapshot:

0330202108_copy_537x895.jpg

Naw, let's make that 2 snapshots:

1585620047697_0330201754_copy_537x895.jpg

Accomplished facing 20mph winds all day, a bike chasing guinea fowl, getting lost (sorta), tempting fate, changing goals, and racing against a corona virus mandate deadline in an epic "riding my age" cycle tour of the countryside. My bike did awesome, I did awesome, the batteries did awesome, the wind tried to kill me, and the scenery was to die for.

What a day!

Last edited:

Mulezen

I have an old poem around here somewhere where an acoustic bike scatters guineas. It’s short, maybe I’ll post it. I think at Old Miss Hick’s ramshackle farm there are some guineas I have to watch out for. I’ll stop for pictures.