Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

JRA

Feel fortunate to be in an area where roaming freely about is easy and without limitations other than standard social distance protocols but easy enough to do because I don't see hardly anyone and keep my distance if I do.

View to the north of Bay Ocean spit

IMG_0356.jpg

My north out and back that has options enough to keep it interesting for awhile

IMG_0359.jpg

RabH

After my last ride I felt a little guilty about taking so many photos, after all we are only allowed out for exercise! So I will be cutting down on the photos until things return to normal...

32 enjoyable leisurely miles today, it was one of those days the direction you were travelling in made all the difference due to a cold south westerly breeze! At least it was dry and sunny so thats always a bonus in these parts, once again I got home with a clean bike! :D My 2020 total now stands at 1156 miles from 25 rides giving me an average of 46.24 miles, the next 2 days are looking good with rain coming on Friday so that will be my rest day I think;)

Attachments

PDXzap

After my last ride I felt a little guilty about taking so many photos, after all we are only allowed out for exercise! So I will be cutting down on the photos until things return to normal...
Firstly, I'm positive some of us view (;)) your photos as essential.
Secondly, will things ever be "normal" again?🤔

Great post and impressive mileage!

RabH

Firstly, I'm positive some of us view (;)) your photos as essential.
Secondly, will things ever be "normal" again?🤔

Great post and impressive mileage!
I'm really not sure if things will ever be normal again but life goes on I guess and we just need to try and enjoy it as much as we can! Thank you for your kind words :)

Saratoga Dave

RabH, someday we are going to see a picture of that bike with some dirt on it. Probably not today, but it will happen! :)

Love your pictures, keep clicking