Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Joeycdog

Region
USA
Love all the great pictures and info of where you are riding your ebikes. I ride mostly on bike paths, so many crazy drivers on the roads. I ride in Ohio, there are a lot of paths here. Here are a few pics of my recent ride on the Mt. Vernon to Danville bike patch on my Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0. Bought as a demo has been a good bike. Just added a Suntour NX seatpost, which really smooths out the ride.

Attachments

• IMG_20210824_104613935_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210824_104613935_HDR.jpg
    777.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20210824_130643506_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210824_130643506_HDR.jpg
    784.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20210824_130723101_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210824_130723101_HDR.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20210824_131225383_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210824_131225383_HDR.jpg
    906.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20210824_131245374.jpg
    IMG_20210824_131245374.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20210824_131248183_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210824_131248183_HDR.jpg
    880.1 KB · Views: 77

DaveMatthews

Well...
Second ride of the year. I intended to go a lot further but the trails are still packed snow/ice. Uncomfortable riding. Not impossible but not a pile of fun either (for me).

So I switched to some side roads. They were a little better but not a lot. Exactly 5kms in I geared down to 1st and dropped the chain on the rear cassette. Ugh. First chain drop on this bike.
While I got that back on, the chain dropped off the front. Dang it! 🤣
Glad my rear derailleur has a clutch, and glad I had tools in the trunk bag.
All in good fun.

DaveMatthews

Yesterday I went off to Tynehead park on the greenway again. It's about a 30km round trip.
About 5kms in I didn't see some glass on the road and as both tires ran over it you could hear the loud smash/smash. UGH!
Stopped on a side street to inspect both tires and... nothing! Phew! Was thinking I'd need to get some use out of the Stan's Dart, and the Fumpa pump.
Anyway... good ride but my hips and knees are barking at me by the time I get back.

Better make sure your brakes work on the final descent to the park. Sharp turn at the bottom!

BarnBoy

Region
USA
City
Pleasanton, CA
@bexamous - Hi again neighbor!!! Lake Del Valle, Pleasanton Ridge and Morgen Territory are my favorite rides in our area. Lest not forget Mount Diablo; this is my next target when I get my second battery!!!!!
-BB

Edit- nice photos of the green!!!

Nomad

Well...
Second ride of the year. I intended to go a lot further but the trails are still packed snow/ice. Uncomfortable riding. Not impossible but not a pile of fun either (for me).

So I switched to some side roads. They were a little better but not a lot. Exactly 5kms in I geared down to 1st and dropped the chain on the rear cassette. Ugh. First chain drop on this bike.
While I got that back on, the chain dropped off the front. Dang it! 🤣
Glad my rear derailleur has a clutch, and glad I had tools in the trunk bag.
All in good fun.
Do you have the frount MRP chain guide on the frount( I thinking this is your stance)?

Nomad

Not sure of the make, I'll take a look, but yes there's a short chain guide for the front. And yes, it's my Stance.
the 2020 didn't come with them but does have the threaded holes so i bolted on one factory fit. I don't throw the chain off the front ring even in the ruff stuff. I think if a stick end up between the chain and ring that could do it.

DaveMatthews

the 2020 didn't come with them but does have the threaded holes so i bolted on one factory fit. I don't throw the chain off the front ring even in the ruff stuff. I think if a stick end up between the chain and ring that could do it.
Mine looks to be "Giant Custom Chain Guide" as seen here in the specs.

bexamous

Region
USA
@bexamous - Hi again neighbor!!! Lake Del Valle, Pleasanton Ridge and Morgen Territory are my favorite rides in our area. Lest not forget Mount Diablo; this is my next target when I get my second battery!!!!!
-BB

Edit- nice photos of the green!!!
Yeah tomorrow two new 48v840wH packs should be delivered. :) Don’t yet have plans that really need that 2nd battery yet, but I’ll be prepared. What I really need is to get a bike rack for my car, lol. So far I just ride to Sycamore Grove and Del Valle because they’re near by. Actually I go to Sycamore Grove which has one main paved path through it, but then there are trails going into hills, more of them than I realized. I‘ll go ride in those hills after work. Then on weekend I’ll basically ride through Sycamore Grove, near end get back on that main path and not exactly sure where park officially ends, but that main path turns into a trail that keeps going. It basically runs parallel to Arroyo Road, and path ends at entrance to Del Valle.