SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Prairie Dog

Region
Canada
City
Red Deer
The wife said "NO!". Dang.
Perhaps something a bit more in scale to her liking then? :)
IMG_20210903_1235104 - Copy.jpg

Merle Nelson

Region
USA
Lol. I read your over compensating comment but clicked on the two trash can picture referred to in one post above.

Your comment could apply to that picture too.

fooferdoggie

Those are unusual handlebars ? Why do you prefer them over bars like on the rear ?
to give me more hand positions. I found riding 200+ miles a week the regular grips really hurt my hands. the tandem and my commuter had the same bars and grips so I would have no change at all. this waqy I got nicesoft bar tape a couple of hand positions with a lot of options on bar height with just rotating the bars up or down. mirror choice sucks though.

fooferdoggie

Print Shop ? Internet ? Or DIY ? I'd like one that says "Cheater" in a Specialized style font.
this was from a print shop that I cut out sign parts for. I ordered decals fro ma add on facebook they shipping from Italy but never arrived. so I had it made. I wish I thought of that before I ordered it.

Art Deco

Region
USA
City
Selinsgrove Pennsylvania
this was from a print shop that I cut out sign parts for. I ordered decals fro ma add on facebook they shipping from Italy but never arrived. so I had it made. I wish I thought of that before I ordered it.
So both print shop and DIY required ... Not for me, but thanks anyway.