SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

fooferdoggie

So both print shop and DIY required ... Not for me, but thanks anyway.
I just applied it. I told them what I wanted and let them work out the details. it was really easy to apply. they could do it all of course but they only charged me 11.00 but you could just get several its easy to remove if you mess it up. I will show you the extra one so you can see.

Art Deco

Region
USA
City
Selinsgrove Pennsylvania
I just applied it. I told them what I wanted and let them work out the details. it was really easy to apply. they could do it all of course but they only charged me 11.00 but you could just get several its easy to remove if you mess it up. I will show you the extra one so you can see.
I misunderstood. I thought you meant that you had to cut up a sign and arrange the letters by hand to give them a model of what you wanted the decal to look like.

fooferdoggie

ok here it is just peel off the back and position. any place that does vehicle wrap can do it.
IMG_3303.jpeg

fooferdoggie

some interesting sites when we went to a new location. we went to these paths out by the sandy river in Troutdale. but the paths were soft sanded that does not work on a tandem.
came to the small airport and got to watch planes fly overhead and land. even saw a biplane landing.
IMG_3321.jpeg
IMG_3320.jpeg

Ken.M

I have nothing weird here today but felt like posting pics from this trail. I recently discovered a " No Ebikes " sign at one end. At first it broke my heart ,but I decided I simply cannot stop riding my favorite trail. Call me an outlaw, but I do try to be ultra respectful of hikers and I do not want to bring any trouble. View attachment 99963
It's not just e-bikes. I see regular bikes going to fast on our trails too.
But they like to pick on e-bikes. They do cause more damage, I guess.
Keep looking up! Ken.

Merle Nelson

Region
USA
I have nothing weird here today but felt like posting pics from this trail. I recently discovered a " No Ebikes " sign at one end. At first it broke my heart ,but I decided I simply cannot stop riding my favorite trail. Call me an outlaw, but I do try to be ultra respectful of hikers and I do not want to bring any trouble. View attachment 99963
Sounds like you are a good "ambassador" for ebikes.

Edit: Meant sincerely. We show deference to any of the few(ish) people, horses, dogs we encounter on the trails we ride.

I expect trails to only get their full and proper visitation because of a coming surge and tidal wave of ebikers.

JES2020

Sounds like you are a good "ambassador" for ebikes.

Edit: Meant sincerely. We show deference to any of the few(ish) people, horses, dogs we encounter on the trails we ride.

I expect trails to only get their full and proper visitation because of a coming surge and tidal wave of ebikers.
I would either take down the sign (heaven forbid !), OR cross out the E on ebikes. In either case I would diffinatly continue to ride until they tried to send in a swat team! or worse the ATF...they shoot citizens like they are the Al Qaeda. AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE...AAAAAAAH dead.

JES2020

:) Yeah

We let people riot night after night and loot businesses for the best part of a year. I doubt an ebike riding infraction will mark any of us significantly for life. :)
Right, however these riots are the last choice of the systematically disenfranchised. So not really comparable.