SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

dblhelix

steve mercier

Keep the pics coming please! Now that I think of it I am sure I posted a similar car on this thread in summer. It was a 56 Lincoln coupe .

Last edited:

JRA

Sink hole and trail gnome/horse. Never would have seen the gnome but for the fact that I was coming into a blind sharp right hand corner on a new to me trail and put my hand on a long ago fallen long log to check it out and almost crushed the little guys. Turns out it was good I stopped because there was a small tree right in the middle of the trail that I had to get off for anyway.

Bonus points for the first person that can identify the gnome.

Attachments

steve mercier

Sink hole and trail gnome/horse. Never would have seen the gnome but for the fact that I was coming into a blind sharp right hand corner on a new to me trail and put my hand on a long ago fallen long log to check it out and almost crushed the little guys. Turns out it was good I stopped because there was a small tree right in the middle of the trail that I had to get off for anyway.

Bonus points for the first person that can identify the gnome.
Charlie Brown?

AlanDB

I see I’m gonna have to bring my A-game. I was leaving Kalona, Iowa, via the town center but delayed for the show. I didn’t have an interest prior to biking the Midwest but have come to appreciate the collector’s labor of love.
I hope you took the opportunity to stop at the Kalona Creamery for some fresh cheese curds while you were there. ;) :)

dblhelix

I hope you took the opportunity to stop at the Kalona Creamery for some fresh cheese curds while you were there. ;) :)
I landed up staying extra days in Kalona, so much to do, including attending my first horse auction evah!