SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

PaD

Same show
I put some more pictures of the first bike in a separate thread adding the history of the bike

1581203893576.jpeg

1581203949033.jpeg

1581204077147.jpeg

Bobsiii

A blue-sky day is unusual in Colorado this year; yesterday was the first day I could get out in two weeks, it's been snowing every two - three days not heavy but persistent and the cold cloudy days mean there's been a layer of ice left on roads and paths in places and I'm ultra cautious.

But oh my was Friday wonderful. Light breeze, clear sky, Winter snow still melting along the banks of the river packed with birds, enough snowmelt higher up to swell the river above its usual rumor, running clear and cold. We nudged into the 50s and I left a layer of clothes at home. Birders and fisherfolk shared the path with bikers and joggers, but there weren't many of us out and about early. Glad I was.

oojoe

took a 20 mile round trip to plant city florida..great day for a ride..had to stop and take photo of Jr. trike... it looks a little small at what looks to be about 10 foot tall..
wanna add an E motor? .... couple of kw in batteries... vroom vroom

Attachments

took a 20 mile round trip to plant city florida..great day for a ride..had to stop and take photo of Jr. trike... it looks a little small at what looks to be about 10 foot tall..
wanna add an E motor? .... couple of kw in batteries... vroom vroom
Did you go to the Strawberry Festival....it is an 8 day event that ends tomorrow.

oojoe

Did you go to the Strawberry Festival....it is an 8 day event that ends tomorrow.
Will have to go tomorrow/maybe latter too? I sorta kinda have too.. I have a grand nice who is royalty in the court..take my bike there a couple of times a year ..once a year for hamfest 7 miles there 7 back,,,I ride along a rural -uban farm road just south of I-4 north of us 92,, we now have strawberry's rotting in fields,today a little cooler,,, so smell not so bad,,,70deg today vs 80S,,,,of the past few day's..wind is strong with 20-25 mile hr gust's throw you over in some places.. sucks up battery fighting it..today not so windy... I run a 360 camera on my helmet ,like a dash cam,,,never save footage... I have too many hr..takes long to edit,convert then upload to youtube ,,,but when you do it's not a bad vr view.. I just ordered my 3rd one..battery about 1hr.. cheap...discontinued 360 camera $45-55 https://www.ebay.com/itm/GIGABYTE-J...294878?hash=item569b748f9e:g:UZEAAOSw9mpaKZuI... seems like I get cut off by drivers when I don't have camera running..maybe it's just my imagination...

Last edited: