SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

JRA

B8C01482-C69C-475C-8A2D-1DDC7E2DC53F.jpg

I was doing some exploring the other day where I live and came across this bench on top of a point of land after doing some serious brush whacking following an elk trail. There were a couple of guys a little further down that were doing some clearing for the landowner and I hope they do some of the trail. It will be ridable once it's been cleared a bit.

steve mercier

I rode 90 km through 4 cities today and I can glady say I saw 100% compliance with the two meter distance rule everywhere I went. Masks were few and far between though, maybe 1 to 5 percent of the cross section.
I wear a mask , disposable gloves and goggles when I shop for groceries but nothing when biking on the road or bike lanes.

TOOSLOW

I rode 90 km through 4 cities today and I can glady say I saw 100% compliance with the two meter distance rule everywhere I went. Masks were few and far between though, maybe 1 to 5 percent of the cross section.
I wear a mask , disposable gloves and goggles when I shop for groceries but nothing when biking on the road or bike lanes.
That just proves the point that people are, lazy, apathetic, and obtuse when it comes to issues regarding their own, liberty, freedom, and health. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves if they saw what the American people have become.