Specialized Turbo Creo 28mph Electric Road Bike

Amoto65

Battery Management: Any advice on at what level to leave my Creo main battery and range extender if I am storing my bike for six months (inside at 75± degrees F) and will have no access to charge batteries for that time period? Thank you.

I would get in touch with Specialized and ask them if I was you, I would have serious concerns about a battery if it was not charged in that time.

Nomadmax

Has anyone got any info on the 2021 Creo SL Carbon Comp re changes and availability? I thought I read somewhere that 2021 versions would have mode selector switches on the handlebars. Is that the only changes for 2021 models and when they might be available? My LBS has 2020 models, I wonder if the handlebar mode selector can be retro fitted.

tomyboy

12.2kg
Specialized Turbo Creo 1080p.jpg

Prairie Dog

Region
Canada
City
Red Deer
After market Boost wheels for the Creo, in particular, are expensive and difficult to source on this side of the pond. With that said, it's nice to see DT Swiss come through.

Deacon Blues

Those are at least $2,500... I've been wanting a lighter wheelset but I guess I just have to live with mine. :D
There are cheaper quality wheelsets out there. I recently ordered a set of Chinese Yeoleo carbon wheels for my Cannondale Lefty 3. They were able to source a Lefty hub for me and build a custom wheel at no added expense. I originally wanted to go with Hunt wheels, but they weren't able to build a front wheel with the Lefty hub.
I'd be willing to bet that Yeoleo would be able to build a wheelset to fit a Creo for a very reasonable price.

arnoldc

There are cheaper quality wheelsets out there. I recently ordered a set of Chinese Yeoleo carbon wheels for my Cannondale Lefty 3. They were able to source a Lefty hub for me and build a custom wheel at no added expense. I originally wanted to go with Hunt wheels, but they weren't able to build a front wheel with the Lefty hub.
I'd be willing to bet that Yeoleo would be able to build a wheelset to fit a Creo for a very reasonable price.
I've communicated with them a looooong time ago, and during that time their offer didn't give me a weight advantage. How heavy is your pair?