Thank you for digging out the old ST1 recall!Note also that both ST1 and ST5 models have been subject to recalls due to defective and dangerous design:
Together with the recent recall of 195 Stromer ST5, this gives me the opportunity to illustrate how superior the Stromer customer care is. A few facts before i come to the point:
- Even the smallest problem with a Stromer will show up in the Swiss or Dutch or US Stromer forum
- Every single day, the whole Stomer fleet makes more than 400'000km
- If there would be a failure by design on a Stromer, incidents would occur within short time
- The 2014 ST1 recall is long ago, so if anything bad happened, we would know this
- All affected ST5 owners were addressed in person - as this new model has full connectivity, all owners are known.
- In both cases, bad quality of supplier parts caused the recall
- The ST5 case unveils, myStromer AG has a full and reliable tracking of all bike parts.
- Do you know about any incident with a Stromer (regarding the two recalls), on which a person was injured?
- Do you know another bicycle company with a better system of customer protection?