Stuff you find while biking

Brambor

I have not made the effort to stop the bike and pick something up yet but I have now seen several perfectly nice items on my daily commute to work that have probably fallen off cars and trucks. Nice wire cutters, Hedge cutters, hats...

opimax

after biking for over 3 years i have found it an expensive hobby, i can stop for 20$ cost me 2 min total time including acceleration, 600 an hour that comes out to :) :)

Brambor

haha. I'm in agreement with both of you. I would definitely stop for $20 but $1 maybe not.

Aushiker

A couple of adjustable spanners and seen somethings which shouldn't be mentioned in a family friendly forum and which I didn't pick up but :)

Andrew

Court

Administrator
Staff member
haha. I'm in agreement with both of you. I would definitely stop for $20 but $1 maybe not.
Sometimes even if you do stop... things don't work out quite the way you planned :rolleyes:

This video literally made me laugh out loud several times! The music was perfect... Hearing the people laugh was just awesome and most people were great sports about it. I also love how the officer responds...