Tannus Armour Tire pressure

Winstonc

I have fitted Tannus Armour + plus there smaller inner tube to my Charger 3 and was wondering what others with the same setup are running there tire pressure at.

Thanks

David

David Berry

Region
Australia
City
Ipswich, QLD
There is usually a pressure range indicated on the tyre. I position this next to the valve as a reminder, and inflate the tyres to slightly above the midpoint of the recommended range.

2dogs

Region
Australia
There is usually a pressure range indicated on the tyre. I position this next to the valve as a reminder, and inflate the tyres to slightly above the midpoint of the recommended range.
Ha ha yes good call that one. .... there has been a few times in my later years when I needed to wet a tyre with my finger just to read it! I'm getting Johnny Watts in a few weeks so I'll ask the LBS to align the psi with the stem. Will save trying to find my dodgy phone photos too. Good tip, thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190204-184305_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190204-184305_Gallery.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 113

2dogs

Region
Australia
Getting Tannus fitted today. Thanks guys for your tyre pressure replies. This video shows what did it for me. 2nd puncture in too short a time. 😡 https://www.instagram.com/p/CSIRCYRh6kg/?utm_medium=copy_link
Refitted the back wheel with the new Tannus this arvo. Tested on the dusty bush tracks around home, now that is different & Good Different! LBS put 30psi in. Being a commuter I run 55psi up front & should have dropped it to 40 or so for this fun run ⚠️. Looking forward to the daily commute next Monday. I wasn't going to get Tannus up front but with the Johnny Watts I've got lined up 3 weeks from now I'm re-thinking it. btw LBS told me they videoed the Tannus fit for You Tube, will post a link when they upload.

Dallant

Region
USA
I’ve got Tannus Armor on both of our Allant+7 with SCHWALBE G-Ones and run them at 30 psi on paved trails.

Dallant

Region
USA
Getting Tannus fitted today. Thanks guys for your tyre pressure replies. This video shows what did it for me. 2nd puncture in too short a time. 😡 https://www.instagram.com/p/CSIRCYRh6kg/?utm_medium=copy_link
I will be honest and tell you I had a flat after I put the Tannus on BUT it was with a patched tube which lasted a month or so. I couldn’t find any issue that caused the flat (which was found in the garage one morning) but it’s been over a 45 days since I put the new tube in with no issues.