Trek Domane +HP 2021

TomWilcox

Just updated my Nyon which now includes several new features including a) updated maps (to about 9 months ago), b) a new total screen that shows elevation of your entire ride, and c) a weather screen that gives you hour by hour weather when synced to your phone, d) charge information about your cell phone that's with you, and e) improved way point management within maps. There were a host of other bug fixes and enhancements which I didn't read carefully enough to remember. The Nyon only works with Bosch motors and is only on the higher end bikes, so I don't know how many total units are out there, but probably not many. So, I'd like to thank Bosch for its ongoing updates and efforts to keep its purchasers happy and relevant. Overall, I think the Nyon is excellent in terms of size, readability, visibility and it excels at the amount of information that is available to the rider on seemingly endless user customizable screens. Well done. I just hope that Trek realizes how good the Bosch system is overall and improves its availability.

jpa2825

Just updated my Nyon which now includes several new features including a) updated maps (to about 9 months ago), b) a new total screen that shows elevation of your entire ride, and c) a weather screen that gives you hour by hour weather when synced to your phone, d) charge information about your cell phone that's with you, and e) improved way point management within maps. There were a host of other bug fixes and enhancements which I didn't read carefully enough to remember. The Nyon only works with Bosch motors and is only on the higher end bikes, so I don't know how many total units are out there, but probably not many. So, I'd like to thank Bosch for its ongoing updates and efforts to keep its purchasers happy and relevant. Overall, I think the Nyon is excellent in terms of size, readability, visibility and it excels at the amount of information that is available to the rider on seemingly endless user customizable screens. Well done. I just hope that Trek realizes how good the Bosch system is overall and improves its availability.
I got the same update. I haven't gotten to play around with it yet. I echo your appreciation of the OTA updates.