Trike came today(Warwagon Lives)!

kmccune

IOkay( you wouldn't believe what my computer is doing- stuff is dying and acting up again in this room and around Me)
Anyway, A Friend helped Me put the trike together only defect I could find was thin paint on the fork, getting on that thing was a lesson in itself, seems to want to go or pull to the left and I can not believe how strong that little 350-watt TZD mid-motor feels running through the cassette at one bar of charge in 2nd gear it headed right towards the big apple tree,I am reconciled to the fact I will have to get used to its characteristics vs a conventional bicycle.
It has the "mustache" style handlebars and I would like them a little wider and farther away from Me, only problem it has "quill" stem and I am not sure how to proceed,have a convertor coming to splice into the auxiliary motor circuit and 18ah battery to run a large light bar on the front(mount on basket" will replace the front wheel with a 559mm rim laced on a 500 watt 36-volt setup with a 2.4" Vitto fairly knobby tire. Still rather amazed at the different feel of a mid-drive vs hub, the 160 mm disc brake on front will be replaced with a 203 mm setup coming from ( you guessed it China- of course, its"Hencho in Chin""
This was a reasonably priced trike for the money and the quality seems to be very good, I sent the bike in pieces back this morning with the shipper( everything on the packaging on the first bike was in such bad shape it took Me half a day to repack it) will keep you all posted on the success or lack thereof, its a "Buzzbicycle" trike, from Huffy( It has a tailight too)

Last edited:

kmccune

I guess the "trike" found a good home, the Buyer seemed happy with it and to my amazement, He could ride it( go" Sc00ter' go)