I hear a sound when pedaling that almost sounds like a wire whisk moving around in a metal pan. Has anyone else heard this? Could it possibly be related to the motor?
(this is for a TurboX but it's basically the same drivetrain as all the GoSwiss/hub Turbos)
@Jan Hermanson any update? I have the same issue and can't figure out what it is.
1. Doesn't start making the noise at first, only after riding for a couple of miles.
2. Sounds like a rubbing/scraping that is tied to cadence (pedal speed).
3. Happens even when I'm standing (if pedaling fast).
4. Continues even if I turn the assist to zero as long as I'm pedaling fast
5. Very hard to record on video or audio because it only happens at high speeds and the wind noise is louder than this noise
Finally, my dealer was able to locate the problem to the freehub. Cleaned it and it now seems fine.I have a similar problem. I have two 2015 Turbos and both have the noise that begins after about 8 miles but only when pedaling. If I spin the pedals in reverse or pause pedaling it goes away. It then returns intermittently. The dealer can't seem to duplicate the problem.