Turbo Vado & Como Tune - A Hidden Gem for BLOKS Display Users

Igor M

Region
Europe
Hi, I want to reset the BLOKS according to the instructions on the bottom of the silver button with a side pen. The BLOCK must be on, and when it is on the bracket I cannot access the reset buttons. Should I connect the BLOCK to the USB from the front (eg PC) to get the voltage and then reset? What is this USB going to BLOKS? THXpo (19

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Brwinów (PL)
@Igor M: First you need unscrew a tiny screw in the BLOKS holder (it protects the display against being horizontally turned). Then you rotate the BLOKS in the holder 90 degrees and it will pop out into your hand. Only then you can access the bottom of the display.

P.S. Don't use the USB port. It is only for diagnostic purposes by the dealer.
P.S.2. Note that your Vado cannot work without the display! (You should also replace the button battery in the display once in say every two years).

Igor M

Region
Europe
... thanks for the quick reply, it's clear to me how I take off the block. When I take it off it is no longer connected and then a hard reset cannot be done. How can it be connected, and can I access the hard reset button?

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Brwinów (PL)
... thanks for the quick reply, it's clear to me how I take off the block. When I take it off it is no longer connected and then a hard reset cannot be done. How can it be connected, and can I access the hard reset button?
No, Igor. The BLOCKS is powered by its own battery. Just remove it from the holder from the bike turned on and it will remain on to be reset. (Remember I had the BLOKS display and was doing that many times).

Igor M

Region
Europe
Unfortunately, after several attempts I was unable to restart. I start the bike, take off the BLOX, press the reset and hold, for a long, short time, nothing ... I'll take him to the service, for them to try. Using APP I was able to change the wheel size settings so that now the deviation is within 1%.

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Brwinów (PL)
Igor, do whatever you can to make them replace your BLOKS with TCD-W... Even offer you'll pay for that. Worth every eurocent!