FlatSix911

Im ready to break the f*ck outta this bike! Cant wait because my last motor broke my frame and this one has a lifetime warranty....Real life testing coming........
this bike will actually be slower than my bbshd but Im going to be able to send it harder....Wish all the owners of the bigger than medium frames would speak up.....my plan is to ride it.....not hide it

1596600916498.png

TomD

Conclusion: I really, really like this bike. But I don’t quite love this bike. The only thing keeping me from loving it is the battery/range performance. I am happy with the purchase, my dealings with the company, and feel I received a product that is worth the price tag. The bike is a blast to ride and I’m having a lot of fun with it, I just wish the battery was a little more reliable. But I’ve now ordered a second battery to take along as a backup. I will definitely be a repeat Biktrix customer.

I had the same impression with my Frey CC. Instead of buying a second battery I ponied up for the innotrace controller (offered by Watt Wagons in North America). Now I love my bike, PAS is much smoother, range is much better, and I don't have to carry a second battery.

roshan

I had the same impression with my Frey CC. Instead of buying a second battery I ponied up for the innotrace controller (offered by Watt Wagons in North America). Now I love my bike, PAS is much smoother, range is much better, and I don't have to carry a second battery.
Who covers warranty if the motor fails? Innotrace or Wattwagons? Bafang won't and Frey won't either.

TomD

True, you're out of luck if the motor fails. WW does warranty the controller. I would say it's worth the tradeoff given the motor isn't much more than $500 to replace. Perhaps you have a better handle on motor failures but my impression is burnt controllers on the Ultra are more common than motor failures. In any case I would say riding the aftermarket controller is priceless. You can also just buy the motor from WW if you want full warranty. I think it's an extra $500 vs. upgrading the controller only.